2.2.08

My Opinion Part 2

Anniversary and Tribute to Jacky's Opinion


Today, I feel different. Since I have been Posting for two months, a hundred articles have posted. This day I celebrate it. I look forward and make friend with my uncle Google, Yahoo and MSN. I also tribute to Technorati, Blogcatalog and Mybloglog for their helping.

An Advise from Best Friend


Several hours before, I had been chatting with my best friend. Talking about our life and say hallo. We talked too much. and finally He gave me an advise. I thought, the advise is simple. because I haven't an experience working in formal institution, so the advise is useful to me.

What is that?

in one word, for all his advise, SPECIALIZATION.

The Impact on Soeharto Death


  • For His Family, Sons, Daughters, Grandchild and all his Family
His Death caused the sadness, crying, Sorrow and many bad feeling. Many Indonesian People are sadness too. I also did it. As a son of God, I believe, God will hold his hand and bring him to everlasting life.

AC Milan is Here--in My Heart

I do Love AC Milan. Truly from my heart. I do love AC Milan when My AC Milan came to Indonesia in 1990. Actually, I was Ten years old. No Club can replace it. I love AC Milan here in my heart. Last match, Milan won 1 - 0 against Reggina. Gilardino became hero by his goal.
I like to read emotional news about AC Milan.
To make you a proof, how deep my love to AC Milan, my experiences show to you;

0 comments: